O emulador multi-plaforma PPSSPP recebeu um novo update recentemente, agora com a madura versão 0.9.6, e como prometido por seus desenvolvedores, as próximas atualizações seriam focadas na velocidade e desempenho da emulação.
Veja todos os detalhes no changelog oficial abaixo:
December 12, 2013: Fixed crash bug
A bug snuck in that causes the game list on Android to either display a blank or crash if it sees a ZIP or RAR file.
This has now been fixed and been pushed to Google Play, and the downloads on this site have been updated.
December 12, 2013: 0.9.6 is here!
That’s right, it’s here, in good time for the holidays! This time the main focus has been on speed improvements, but there has obviously been quite a few bug fixes as well, and a new lighter look for the on screen touch controls. Enjoy! And if you’re having fun, don’t forget to support the project by buying the Gold version.
- Large general speed improvements and assorted bug fixes
- “Software Skinning” option which speeds up many games with animated 3D characters (but may slow down a few, like Monster Hunter – experiment with turning it off)
- Various fixes around stencil/alpha, reducing glow problems in Wipeout and Gods Eater Burst.
- Timing improvements making more games run at the correct FPS, also fixing some audio issues
- More debugger features
- Better looking and individually resizable touch controls
- Automatic install of games from ZIP files, like demos and many homebrew.
- Software renderer improvements
- VERY basic ad-hoc online play support, to be improved in future versions.
- And more…
Please note that it often takes a few hours to roll out an update on Google Play, so you may not see it there immediately.
If you have questions or want to report problems, don’t forget to check the forum.